- Single and Multi-Lane Detection
- Peak detection parameters (horizontal, vertical, signal filters) can be adjusted separately and stored for further use
- Graphic Display of individual tracks showing peak separation
- Peak Editor for adding peaks / removing mismatches
- Library of Molecular Weight Standards (with editor for personal standards)
- Smiling-Gel Correction
- Histogram Display
- 3-D Display of scanned area
- "Rapid" Molecular Weight writer with arrow header
- Calibration function with graphic display
- Results displayed in spreadsheets with selectable columns showing Band position, Molecular Weight, Average Height, Integrated Area, Volume, Calibrated Volume, Relative ‰, Conversion in pMol or kD
Automatic Export Facility:
- Results can be transferred directly to MS Word or MS Excel in a spreadsheet format with the option of exporting the image as well. Export Delimiter Setting for other programs and more.......
This E.A.S.Y Win32 analysis module requires the basic software Module A. Any combination with other E.A.S.Y Win32 analysis modules is possible.